Deze gemakkelijk aan te schaffen HP Care Pack service zorgt voor een probleemloze, efficiënte installatie van uw nieuwe HP hardware, met zo min mogelijk onderbreking van de IT- en bedrijfsprocessen.
- Helps prevent your important information on hard disk media from being accessed by unauthorized parties
- Combines three levels of service - from small and medium jobs, to large, complex custom engagements - allowing for greater flexibility in meeting any data sanitization or business need
- Provides an alternative or augmentation to physical hardware destruction by executing procedures to remove data from disk media
- Provides a documented report containing the disk drive model and serial number, level of sanitization performed, and pass/fail status of the disk media
- Helps you comply with the data privacy requirement that data storage media containing sensitive data be overwritten or sanitized prior to recycling, reusing, or destruction
- Provides service delivered by an HP service specialist or authorized service partner
- Provides flexibility of onsite or offsite data removal
- Custom solution for one-time sanitization of loose disk media
- Sanitization confirmation and acceptance
HP provides the Customer with an upfront document defining the device(s) to be sanitized and the method of sanitization to be used. The Customer is required to sign this document prior to work commencement to avoid the possible elimination of valuable data.
- Erasure report confirming
At the completion of the sanitization procedure(s), HP will provide the Customer with a data erasure confirmation report documenting data removal
sanitization procedures and post-sanitization state.
- Customer orientation session
HP will deliver the data sanitization report(s) confirming sanitization to the Customer, and review them with the Customer. The brief customer orientation session helps the Customer understand the procedures used, the techniques of the sanitization process, and identifies any hard disk drives failing the sanitization process that require further action by the Customer to secure the media.
- Project management
HP Data Sanitization Custom Service will be required when the Customer has specific custom or complex requirements. An HP project manager will be assigned to manage the project end to end.
|Productbeschrijving||HPE Data Sanitization Service technische ondersteuning - ter plaatse|
|Bereikbaarheid van servicedienst||Kantooruren|