The Matrox Extio series point-to-point, KVM extension solution uses fiber-optic cable to separate the keyboard, mouse, audio peripherals and up to 8 displays from the rest of the computer. Immune to electromagnetic interference, the fiber-optical connection allows raw, uncompressed data to travel between the remote host system and the user-side Extio appliance, resulting in unmatched HD resolution support and uncompromised workstation performance across multiple displays. Matrox Extio series is designed for industries requiring stable, reliable graphics and I/O extension technology and is ideal for process control rooms, dispatch centers, and other mission-critical environments.
Connect the Extio Expander to Extio F2408 to drive a total of 8 displays with a maximum resolution of 2560 x 1600 per display - all from a single PC workstation, fiber-optic cable, and adapter. Benefit from additional displays without the need to run additional fiber-optic cables.
- High-performance, zero compression KVM extension from the PC
- Quad display support from a single appliance and fiber-optic cable for resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 per display
- Eliminate hidden dropped frame issues experienced with compression-based KVM solutions
- Flexible connectivity with up to 6 USB ports for HIDs
- Customizable setups with Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software
|Productbeschrijving||Matrox Extio F2408 - KVM / audio / USB uitbreider|
|Type apparaat||KVM / audio / USB uitbreider - USB|
|Max. overdrachtsafstand||1 km|
|Systeemvereisten||Linux, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit Edition, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bits)|
|Afmetingen (BxDxH)||30 cm x 14.6 cm x 2.8 cm|
|Garantie van de fabrikant||2 jaar garantie|