TP-LINK’s 2.4GHz 300Mbps 9dBi Outdoor CPE, the CPE210 is dedicated to cost effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes CPE210 an ideal choice for both business and home users.
- Built-in 9dBi 2x2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mw
- System-level optimizations several kilometers long range wireless transmission
- TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream TDMA (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for PTMP applications
- Centralized management system - Pharos Control
- Different operation modes
- Passive PoE Adapter supports up to 60 meter (200 feet) Power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely
- Enterprise hardware design
With Qualcomm Atheros enterprise level chipsets, high gain antennas and high quality material, specially designed enclosure, and PoE power supply, CPE210 is specially designed for outdoor use and can operate flawlessly in almost any climate.
- High power & sensitivity
In advanced, high power Tx and high sensitivity Rx radio front-end design breaks down the barriers of traditional Wi-Fi transmission range, making CPE210 an ideal product for outdoor wireless networking applications.
- Professional outdoor design
CPE210 is designed to work in harsh environments, even in some of the world's most hostile climate conditions.
- Weatherproof design
With its outdoor weatherproof enclosure and industrial-level hardware design, CPE210 can continue operating in various weather conditions, such as sunshine, rainfall, wind, snow or extremely low / high temperature environment(-30°C~70°C).
- TP-LINK MAXtream TDMA technology
As network scale increases, wireless competition and collisions among CPEs and base stations will be so enormous that the real throughput of the network will drop, resulting in a serious impact on end-user experience, to mitigate these effects, the CPE210 uses MAXtream TDMA Technology.
- 5km+ wireless data transmission
Specially designed for outdoor uses, ideal for long distance wireless data transmission over 5km+, tested in the field.
- Pharos Control - centralized management system
CPE210 also comes equipped with centralized management software that helps users easily manage all the devices in their network from a single PC - Pharos Control. Functions like device discovery, status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance can be managed using Pharos Control.
User-friendly web-based management system allows professionals to apply more specific configurations.
In de doos
- TP-Link CPE210
- PoE toevoer, paalmontage
|Productbeschrijving||TP-LINK CPE210 - draadloze-toegangspunt|
|Formfactor||Extern - buitenshuis|
|Protocol voor gegevenskoppeling||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Meegeleverde accessoires||PoE toevoer, paalmontage|
|Benodigd besturingssysteem||UNIX, Apple MacOS, Novell NetWare, Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition, Linux, Microsoft Windows NT, Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8|
|Ondersteund Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE|
|Stroom||DC 16 - 27 V|
|Afmetingen (BxDxH)||7.9 cm x 6 cm x 22.4 cm|