The TP-LINK Wireless N Access Point TL-WA901ND is designed to establish or expand a scalable high-speed wireless N network or to connect multiple Ethernet enabled devices such as game consoles, digital media adapters, printers, or network attached storage devices to a wireless network. The AP supports a host of different functions that makes your wireless networking experience more flexible than ever before. Now, you can enjoy a better Internet experience when downloading, gaming, video streaming or with any other application that you may wish to use.
- Wireless N speed up to 300 Mbps makes it ideal for bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like video streaming, online gaming and voice over Internet
- MIMO technology provides robust high-bandwidth wireless Tx/Rx capability at further range
- CCA improves wireless performance while automatically avoiding channel conflict
- Supports multiple operating modes (access point, client, universal/WDS repeater, point to point, point to multi-point)
- Easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection at a push of the QSS button
- Supports Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) assures the quality of VoIP and multimedia streaming
- Up to 4 SSIDs and VLAN support, it allows networks administrator to segregate different services or applications to different designated users
- WPA/WPA2 encryptions provide your network with active defense against security threats
- Backward compatible with 802.11 b/g products
- External detachable antennas allow for better alignment and stronger antenna upgrades
- Wireless N speed and range
Adopting IEEE 802.11n advanced MIMO (Multi Input Multi Output) technology, it simultaneously works through three antennas to Tx and Rx to overcome the interference and signal degradation when traveling long distances or through physical barriers in a small office or a large apartment, resulting in an incredible improvement in the wireless performance, even in a steel-and-concrete building.
- Multiple operating modes - easy to build WLAN
Supports AP client, bridge, repeater and AP operation modes to enable various wireless applications to give users a more dynamic and comprehensive experience when using their AP. Multiple operating mode also helps you easily to build wireless network for hard-to-wire locations or eliminating wireless dead zone.
- QSS button - quick setup security
Compatible with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), TL-WA901ND features quick security setup that allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the "QSS" button automatically establishing a WPA2 secure connection, which is more secure compared with WEP encryptions. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that you don't need to remember a password!
- Passive PoE supported - more flexible deployment
The TL-WA901ND is able to be powered using an Ethernet cable to simultaneously send data and electricity to wherever your AP can be located even up to 100 feet away. This feature multiplies your options allowing you to place the AP in a position that is most convenient to get the best signal possible, such as on the wall or on the ceiling of your office.
- WPA/WPA2 encryptions - advanced security
As for the security of Wi-Fi connection, WEP encryption has been no longer the strongest and safest guards for outside threats. TL-WR901ND provides WPA/WPA2 encryptions that are created by the Wi-Fi alliance industry group, promoting interpretabilities and security for WLAN.
In de doos
- TP-Link TL-WA901ND Max Range 300Mbps Access Point
- PoE toevoer
|Productbeschrijving||TP-LINK TL-WA901ND Max Range 300Mbps Access Point - draadloze-toegangspunt|
|Protocol voor gegevenskoppeling||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Meegeleverde accessoires||PoE toevoer|
|Ondersteund Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE|
|Afmetingen (BxDxH)||17.4 cm x 12 mm x 2.9 cm|