Delivering up to three times more coverage versus competition for tablets, smart phones and high performance laptops, the industry's only 4 x 4 MIMO, 3 spatial stream access point delivers mission critical reliability. Current solutions struggle to scale to meet demands on the wireless networks from the influx of diverse mobile devices and mobile applications. The Cisco Aironet 3600 series sustains reliable connections at higher speeds further from the access point than competing solutions, resulting in up to three times more availability of 450 Mbps rates, and optimizing the performance of more mobile devices.
- Rugged metal housing and extended operating temperature
- Ideal for factories, warehouses, and other indoor industrial environments
- Versatile RF coverage with external antennas
- UL 2043 plenum-rated for above-ceiling installation options or suspended from drop ceilings
- Classify over 20 different types of interference, including non-Wi-Fi interference within 5 to 30 seconds
- Automatic remedial action and less manual intervention
- RF excellence
Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, the 3600 series is a flagship access point, delivering industry-leading performance for secure and reliable wireless connections.
The Cisco Aironet 3600 series is a component of the Cisco unified wireless network, which can scale to up to 18,000 access points with full Layer 3 mobility across central or remote locations on the enterprise campus, in branch offices, and at remote sites.
In de doos
- Cisco Aironet 3602E
|Productbeschrijving||Cisco Aironet 3602E - draadloze-toegangspunt|
|Aantal in pakket||10 (weergegeven specificaties zijn voor één artikel)|
|Protocol voor gegevenskoppeling||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Frequentieband||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Ondersteund Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE|
|Stroom||120/230 V wisselstroom (50/60 Hz)|
|Afmetingen (BxDxH)||22.1 cm x 22.1 cm x 4.7 cm|
|Garantie van de fabrikant||Levenslange beperkte garantie|