The Cisco SPA122 ATA with router combines VoIP services with an internal router for LAN connectivity. Easy to install and use, it works over an IP network to connect analog phones and fax machines to a VoIP service provider and provides support for additional LAN connections.
The Cisco SPA122 includes two standard telephone ports to connect existing analog phones or fax machines to a VoIP service provider. It also includes two 100BASE-T RJ-45 Ethernet ports for WAN and LAN connectivity. Each phone line can be configured independently. With the Cisco SPA122, users can protect and extend their investment in their existing analog telephones, conference speakerphones, and fax machines, as well as control their migration to IP voice with an extremely affordable, reliable solution.
Compact in design and compatible with international voice and data standards, the Cisco SPA122 can be used with residential, home-office, and small business VoIP service offerings, including full-featured hosted or open source IP PBX environments. This easy-to-use solution delivers advanced features to better connect employees and serve customers, all on a highly secure Cisco network.
- Enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband Internet connection
- Provides high-quality, clear-sounding voice, using advanced voice Quality-of-Service (QoS) capabilities and the industry-leading voice Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack
- Supports reliable faxing with simultaneous voice and data use
- Includes two standard telephone ports, each with an independent phone number, for use with fax machines or analog phone devices, and one fast Ethernet WAN port, and one fast Ethernet LAN port for local home or business network connection
- Is compatible with all industry voice and data standards and common telephone features such as caller ID, call waiting, and voicemail
- Includes a simple-to-use Web-based configuration utility for easy deployment
- Toll-quality voice and carrier-class feature support
The Cisco SPA122 delivers clear, high-quality voice communication under a variety of network conditions. Excellent voice quality in challenging, changeable IP network environments is made possible through the advanced implementation of standard voice coding algorithms. The Cisco SPA122 is interoperable with common telephony equipment such as fax, voicemail, private branch exchanges (PBXs) and key telephone systems (KTSs), and interactive voice response systems.
- Large-scale deployment and management
The Cisco SPA122 enables service providers to provide customized services to their subscribers. It can be remotely provisioned and supports dynamic, in-service software upgrades. A highly secure profile upload saves providers the time and expense of managing and preconfiguring or reconfiguring customer premises equipment (CPE) for deployment.
- Outstanding security
The Cisco SPA122 supports highly secure, encryption-based methods for communication, provisioning, and servicing.
- Comprehensive feature set
The standards-based Cisco SPA122 is compatible with Internet VoIP provider features such as caller ID, call waiting, voicemail, call forwarding, distinctive ring, and much more to provide a complete, affordable, and highly reliable VoIP solution.
- Investment protection
Businesses that are growing rapidly can use the solution with other Cisco Unified Communications solutions, providing industry-leading investment protection.
- Peace of mind
Cisco solutions deliver the solid reliability you expect from Cisco. All solution components have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy setup, interoperability, and performance.
In de doos
- Cisco Small Business SPA122
- Netwerkkabel - 1.8 m
|Productbeschrijving||Cisco Small Business SPA122 - router - desktop|
|Protocol voor gegevenskoppeling||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet|
|Netwerk-/transportprotocol||TCP/IP, PPTP, UDP/IP, L2TP, ICMP/IP, IPSec, ARP, DHCP, DNS|
|Protocol voor beheer op afstand||HTTP, HTTPS, TFTP, TR-069|
|VoIP-protocollen||SIP, SIP v2, RTCP, RTP, SRTP|
|Interfaces telefonie||2 telefoons (FXS)|
|Voorzieningen||ARP-ondersteuning, VLAN-ondersteuning, DiffServ-ondersteuning, VPN passthrough, SNTP-ondersteuning, Quality of Service (QoS), DHCP-server, doorgeschakelde poorten, IPv4-ondersteuning, DHCP client|
|Conformiteitsnormen||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1p|
|Stroom||120/230 V wisselstroom ( 50/60 Hz )|
|Afmetingen (BxDxH)||10.1 cm x 10.1 cm x 2.8 cm|
|Garantie van de fabrikant||1 jaar garantie|