The TL-SF1016 16-port 10/100Mbps Ethernet Switch is designed for SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) or workgroup users. The rack-mount size metal case design combined with a safety certified internal power supply make the Switch the most robust product which is very cost-effective for a less than 16 user environment. The plug-and-play and auto-negotiation capabilities allow the Switch to auto-detect its link partner (Ethernet adapter, for example) with the best speed. Each port provides full bandwidth (Maximum with 200Mbps in full duplex mode) without a traditional hub's collision phenomenon downgrading the performance. All ports can be the uplink (cascade) port, which is provided to link to another Switch for more ports expansion. Easy read LED indicators are supported for cable installation and normal operation diagnostics. The Switch can be used on desktop and rack-mount.
- Energy-efficient technology saves power up to 40%
- 100% data filtering rate eliminates all error packets
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex mode and backpressure for half duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Supports the port N-way auto-negotiation, store and forward
- Compact size design for desktops, rackmountable
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
- Ease of use
The auto features of this Gigabit switch make installation Plug and Play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Compact size shell make it ideal for desktops with limited space while it is also rackmountable, convenient and safe. Dynamic LED lights provide real-time work status display and basic fault diagnosis.
- Superior performance
The rack-mount size metal case design combined with a safety certified internal power supply make the switch the robust product which is very cost-effective for a less than 16 users environment. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1016 forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. With 10K jumbo frame, the performance of large files transfers is improved significantly.
|Productbeschrijving||TP-LINK TL-SF1016 - switch - 16 poorten|
|Type apparaat||Switch - 16 poorten|
|Poorten||16 x 10/100|
|Voorzieningen||Automatische onderhandeling, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), opslaan en verder|
|Conformiteitsnormen||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x|
|Stroom||120/230 V wisselstroom (50/60 Hz)|
|Afmetingen (BxDxH)||44 cm x 18 cm x 4.4 cm|