The Cisco ASR 1000 Series Embedded Service Processors (ESPs) are based on the innovative, industry-leading Cisco QuantumFlow Processor for next-generation forwarding and queuing in silicon. These modules use the first generation of the hardware and software architecture known as Cisco QuantumFlow Processor.
The Cisco ASR 1000 Series ESPs are responsible for the data-plane processing tasks, and all network traffic flows through them. The modules perform all baseline packet routing operations, including MAC classification, layer 2 and layer 3 forwarding, quality-of-service (QoS) classification, policing and shaping, security access control lists (ACLs), VPNs, load balancing, and NetFlow. They are also responsible for features such as firewalls, intrusion prevention, Network Based Application Recognition (NBAR), Network Address Translation (NAT), and flexible pattern matching.
The 5-Gbps Cisco ASR 1000 Series ESP (ASR1000-ESP5) supports 5-Gbps bandwidth and is supported exclusively in combination with the Cisco ASR1002 Router chassis.
- Integrate full range of industry-leading Cisco IOS software features and services
- Guarantee carrier-class high availability through hardware and software redundancies
- Offer flexible number of queues per interface and hierarchical QoS support
- Optimized for IPv6 packet routing and multicast traffic broadcasting at line rate
- Process packet header and data segments to provide deep packet inspection
- Ideal for next-generation and triple-play (data, voice, and video) broadband networks, including upcoming capabilities such as ad insertion
- Provide field-replaceable and hot-swappable module that helps ensure minimal service disruption
- Offer greatly improved price/performance ratio
- Provide unrivaled feature velocity through configurable multicore Cisco packet processor
|Productbeschrijving||Cisco ASR 1000 Series Embedded Services Processor 5Gbps - besturingsprocessor|
|Prestaties||Bandbreedte: 5 Gbps|
|Capaciteit||IPv4 routes: 1000000 ¦ IPv6 routes: 250000 ¦ ACL-regels: 4000 ¦ IPSec VPN-tunnels: 5000 ¦ NAT-invoergegevens: 250000|
|Afmetingen (BxDxH)||42.8 cm x 36 cm x 2 cm|
|Ontworpen voor||ASR 1002, 1002 BB Bundle, 1002 FPI Bundle, 1002 HA Bundle, 1002 Security HA Bundle, 1002 VPN and Firewall Bundle, 1002 VPN Bundle|