The D-Link DVS-310-1 1-channel H.264 PoE Video Encoder is a high-performance, single channel video encoder for integrating an existing analog CCTV camera into an IP-based video surveillance system. It is an ideal choice for banks, airports, factories, government buildings, prisons, and traffic surveillance applications - any location where surveillance equipment is already installed and functioning.
- Simultaneous H.264, MJPEG, and MPEG4 streams
- Adjustable video quality
- UPnP discovery for easy integration in the network
- Bidirectional audio
- Digital I/O to operate sensors and alarms
- 3GPP support for live monitoring from a compatible smartphone
- PoE supported - no need for a separate power supply
- RS-485 support for PTZ operation
- SD slot for direct recording on a memory card
- Intuitive Web-based GUI
- Pre/post buffer for image video capture
- D-Link dynamic DNS supports
- Video loss and network loss detection
- Hardware-based motion detection with configurable areas
- FTP snapshots and emails triggered by event
- Multiple video streams
The DVS-310-1 supports simultaneous streaming of H.264, MPEG4, and M-JPEG video to provide both high quality, and bandwidth-efficient compression formats. M-JPEG delivers excellent file integrity, ideal for situations which require high image detail. H. 264 produces a small file size, making it useful for extended recording or for use in low bandwidth networks. Additionally, the DVS-310-1 supports multicast H. 264 which allows several users to view the stream by subscribing to a multicast IP address on the network.
- Surveillance with advanced alarms and events
Alarm handling features provide alerts in the event of loss of video or loss of network connection. Motion alarms with configurable detection areas allow for effective surveillance and help to mitigate the need for constant human supervision. A buffer system allows the encoder to capture images to the built-in SD card slot both before and after an event occurs.
- 3GPP mobile surveillance
Support for 3GPP Mobile Surveillance allows you to view a live video feed from your 3GPP compatible Internet ready mobile device. This extends your monitoring capability, allowing you to check your camera's video feed while on the go without a computer.
In de doos
- D-Link DVS-310-1 Video Encoder with PoE
- Software: Stuurprogramma's & hulpprogramma's
|Productbeschrijving||D-Link DVS-310-1 Video Encoder with PoE - videoserver - 1 kanalen|
|Type apparaat||Videoserver - 1 kanalen|
|Compressieformaat||MJPEG, MPEG-4, H.264|
|Beeldresolutie||176x120 (NTSC), 720x480 (NTSC), 720x576 (PAL), 176x144 (PAL), 352x240 (NTSC), 352x288 (PAL)|
|Voltage||100 - 240 V|
|Afmetingen (BxDxH)||7.8 cm x 9 cm x 3.6 cm|