The Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series, part of the Cisco Smart Business Communications System, is an all-in-one, simple, smart, and affordable unified communications platform designed specifically for growing businesses with fewer than 50 employees. It takes advantage of industry-leading, business-class, proven unified communications technologies (voice, data, security and wireless) integrated into one platform, and enables integration with commonly used desktop applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, and customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Call processing through Cisco Unified Communications manager express
- Integrated voicemail and automated attendant through Cisco unity express
- Integrated business productivity applications
- Basic call center capabilities
- Support for music on hold
- Optional wireless access
- Full functionality for remote staff and teleworkers
- Integrated voicemail to email capabilities
- Support for integrated video calls
- Fax to email capabilities
- Single-number reaches functionality between desk phone, softphones, remote or teleworker phones, and mobile phones
Use advanced communications capabilities including telephone call processing, voicemail, automated attendant, and conferencing functions to respond to customers faster and save money on long-distance charges.
Help employees be more productive and collaborate better through access to applications and information from anywhere they work.
Use with integrated smart business productivity applications and existing desktop applications such as calendar, email, and customer relationship management programs.
- Secure routing
Reduce business risks associated with viruses and other security threats. Get an advanced phone system that expands as your business grows and changes, without a lot of capital expense.
|Productbeschrijving||Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series licentie|
|Producttype||Licentie ( upgrade licentie (electronische levering) )|
|Licentiehoeveelheid||8 tot 16 gebruikers|
|Ontworpen voor||Unified Communications 520 for Small Business|