The NewStar KVM switch, model NS1631D, allows you to control up to 16 PC's/servers from one console. The NewStar models are designed to be the most compatible, reliable, and affordable single or multi-user KVM switches available. Connected systems are quickly switched between using fast-switch buttons, hot key commands or OSD (On Screen Display). This KVM switch does not include cables. These can be ordered separately in various lengths between 2-15 meters. Its low cost, super small size, and high 1920x1440 maximum resolution display capability makes NewStar switches perfect for any application where reliability, compatibility, and faultless operation are important.
- Supports both PS/2 and serial mouse
- Cascade configuration expands system capability
- Auto-scan automatically selects computers sequentially
- Hot-key functions allow easy computer access
- Keyboard states automatically saved and restored when switching computers
- Operating system independent, transparent to all applications
- Plug and play system configuration
- Keyboard and mouse can be hot plugged at any time
- High VGA resolution
- Assign computers with unique and meaningful names
- Identify and select computers by the names
- Programmable scan filters unused computers
- Store system settings and name entries in non-volatile memory
- Password security locks computer from unauthorized access
- Gain complete control with easy-to-use OSD interface
- Manage multiple computers from two locations
- Selectable user timeout
- On-screen display (OSD) menu
You can name your computers, switch to a computer from a list, configure settings with easy-to-use menus and view the name of the selected computer on-screen with programmable time interval. The OSD displays the system status throughout operation.
- Automatic mouse conversion
This switch enables you to connect computers with PS/2 or serial mouse ports and control the computers from a single PS/2 mouse. The NewStar KVM switch automatically identifies the mouse and switches to the proper mouse protocol.
- High video quality
The NewStar KVM switch supports VGA resolution up to 1920 x 1440 without any degradation. Optimal VGA circuit design guarantees smooth and flicker-free switching from one computer to another.
|Productbeschrijving||NewStar KVM Switch NS-1631D - KVM / serieschakelaar - 16 poorten - rack-uitvoering|
|Type apparaat||KVM / serieschakelaar - 16 poorten - PS/2 - cascadable|
|Poorten||16 x KVM / serie|
|Voorzieningen||Weergave op scherm|
|Garantie van de fabrikant||3 jaar garantie|
|Gebundelde diensten||3 jaar garantie|