The Cyclades ACS 5000 series of advanced console servers offers IT professionals and network operations center (NOC) personnel the ability to perform secure, remote data center management and out-of-band management of IT assets from anywhere in the world. Using a hardened Linux operating system, Cyclades ACS 5000 console servers provide optimal performance, security and reliability. Combined with integrated power management and using DSView 3 management software, Cyclades ACS 5000 console servers offer centralized management and a secure and consolidated out-of-band management solution.
Fitting in 1U of rack space, the ACS 5000 series help provide scalability, decrease network maintenance costs, and maximize IT asset productivity in medium to large enterprise data centers.
Security features such as SSH v2, RADIUS authentication, IP filtering, and user access lists per port allow data center managers and system administrators to remotely manage the network and servers with greater control and reliability.
Console management features such as data buffering, direct access methods to the serial ports (such as TCP port and server name), and event notification improve monitoring capabilities, which allows for faster problem-solving actions and higher network uptime.
- Secure in-band and out-of-band network management
- Integrated centralized administration - using DSView 3 management software
- Regulatory compliance and easy troubleshooting - online and offline data logging with timestamps
- Power management - integrated power control
- Easy configuration and installation - auto discovery of host names
- Windows Server 2003 Emergency Management Services (EMS) support
- Clustering - central access to multiple console servers
- Improved network monitoring
- Rack space savings - 1U form factor
- Industry-leading enhanced security framework
Supports security policies using preset and custom security profiles.
- Highly available
Dual power supply and Ethernet failover.
- Power management
Integrated multi-outlet power control with third-party power support.
- Integrates into a variety of customer environments
Supports port densities from 1 to 48, clustering and single or dual power supply.
- PC card support
Flexibility to support existing and future interfaces.
In de doos
- Avocent ACS Advanced Console Server 5004
- Rek montagekit
|Productbeschrijving||Avocent ACS Advanced Console Server 5004 - consoleserver|
|Formfactor||Extern - 1U|
|Protocol voor gegevenskoppeling||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, RS-232|
|Stroom||120/230 V wisselstroom ( 50/60 Hz )|
|Afmetingen (BxDxH)||43.3 cm x 22.5 cm x 4.3 cm|