The MC111CS is a media converter designed to convert 100BASE-FX fiber to 100Base-TX copper media or vice versa. Adopting WDM technology, MC111CS takes only one fiber cable to transmit and receive data, which will save half cabling cost for you. Designed under IEEE 802.3u 10/100Base-TX and 100Base-FX standards, the MC111CS is designed for use with single-mode fiber cable utilizing the SC-Type connector. The MC111CS supports longwave (LX) laser specification at a full wire speed forwarding rate. It works at 1550nm on transferring data and at 1310nm on receiving data. So the other end device to cooperate with the MC111CS should work at 1310nm on transferring data and at 1550nm on receiving data.
Other features of this module include the ability to be used as a stand alone device (no chassis required) or with TP-LINK's 19" system chassis, Auto MDI/MDI-X for TX port, auto negotiation of duplex mode on TX port, and front panel status LEDs. The MC111CS will transmit at extended fiber optic distances utilizing single-mode fiber up to 20 kilometers.
- Complies with 802.3u 10/100Base-TX, 100Base-FX standards
- Link fault passthrough and far end fault minimize the loss caused by link failure timely
- Adopts WDM technology, transmitting and receiving data on one single fiber
- Auto negotiation of 10/100Mbps and auto MID/MID-X for TX port
- Provide switch configuration of half-duplex / full-duplex transfer mode for FX port
- Easy-to-view LED indicators provide status to monitor network activity easily
- External power supply
|Productbeschrijving||TP-LINK MC111CS - glasvezel mediaconverter - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet|
|Type apparaat||Glasvezel mediaconverter - RJ-45 / SC enkele modus|
|Bekabelingstype||10Base-T, 100Base-FX, 100Base-TX|
|Optische golflengte||1550 (TX) / 1310 (RX) nm|
|Protocol voor gegevenskoppeling||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet|
|Max. overdrachtsafstand||20 km|
|Afmetingen (BxDxH)||9.5 cm x 7.3 cm x 2.7 cm|