Ideal for demanding Signage applications, the Core i5 processor (4th generation "Haswell") Slot-in PC provides amazing performance perfect for permanent impressions. The Intel Core i5 processor delivers significantly increases in processor and graphics performance which make it a perfect match for superior applications in Retail Signage, QSR, Energy and Utility, DooH and many more. It also features a wide range of connectivity options, including 2 x USB 3.0, SD Card, RJ45, WLAN and Mini DisplayPort out, so it can be easily integrated into your network architecture.
- Powerful: Core i5 4400E 2 x 2.7 GHz processor (4th generation "Haswell") with integrated Intel Graphics
- Wide Connectivity: 2 x USB 3.0, SD Card Slot, Gigabit Ethernet and Mini DisplayPort out
- High flexibility: extensive user configurations with a variety of Solid State Drives, RAM and Operating Systems as well as WLAN
- Ultra High Definition: Native UHD and 4K resolution to create super realistic playback
- Virtual Remote Control: Intel AMT to query, restore, upgrade, and protect devices remotely
- Economical: enjoy more performance while using lower power
- Compact and fully embedded: all connectors are inside the displays including Power, Video & Audio Signals and RS232
- No external cables required
- NEC OPS concept: a simple plug in to the future
The NEC Option Board concept means that your display device has a versatile upgrade path for the future. Your Option Board can be exchanged between any NEC display or high end NEC projector fitted with an OPS compatible option slot, meaning that a single device can be used in different products in different locations on a simple plug in and play basis. With no cables required due to internal connection for power, video, audio and control, the option board fits neatly within the display or projector profile for a more elegant installation.
- Single service point
An NEC Display Solution that incorporates an Option Board uniquely gives the customer one service contact and matching warranties for the display and the board. Should servicing be required, an Option Slot product can easily be removed and serviced separately with the display remaining intact.
- Future proofing your display
Future savings are possible by upgrading only your OPS device or your display and not needing to change all hardware. Devices are exchangeable between compatible products either directly, or in certain cases, using a cradle.
|Productbeschrijving||NEC Slot-In PC - digitale richtingspeler|
|Type apparaat||Digitale richtingspeler|
|Afmetingen (BxDxH)||19 cm x 12 cm x 3 cm|
|Processor||Intel Core i5 i5-4400E 2.7 GHz Dual-Core x 1|
|RAM||4 GB DDR3 SDRAM|
|Afbeeldingen||Intel HD Graphics 4600|
|Harde schijf||64 GB|
|Inclusief OS||Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7|
|Garantie van de fabrikant||3 jaar garantie|