The iCon H600 is the first member of a new product family of high-definition, 16:9, network centric projectors. It offers 1920 x 1080 for meeting environments, such as classrooms, boardrooms and conference centers. It is fully compatible with HDTV video standards, turning it into the ideal visualization solution for AV applications.
The projector integrates a powerful display server and can be easily connected to the user's network infrastructure, enabling collaborative meetings between remote meeting sites, real time interaction, file sharing and remote control & diagnostics. Via mouse and keyboard, four external sources can be processed with complete and flexible picture-in-picture (PiP) functionality.
- Multi-site collaboration, with the ability to perform real-time interaction and file sharing between remote sites
- Advanced picture-in-picture functionality for displaying multiple sources, both video and data
- Up to four external video or data sources can be shown
- The presenters can retrieve, via the projector and over the network, any remote user's desktop
- Stream video material over the network
- Frequently used video material can be saved to and played back from the projector's hard disk
- No remote control needed: the familiar Windows XP interface enables users to choose sources and freely position and scale multiple source windows, by using mouse and keyboard
- Save and recall frequently used source window layouts
- Remote Control & Diagnostics software enables remote monitoring and support of the projector fleet from any PC connected to the network
- Intelligent dual-lamp system for ultimate reliability and uninterrupted presentations
|Producttype||Projectorlamp - UHP - 300 Watt|
|Aantal in pakket||2 (weergegeven specificaties zijn voor één artikel)|
|Gebruiksduur lamp||1500 uur/uren|
|Ontworpen voor||iCon H600|