The 1717L touch monitor is built to withstand the rigors of continuous public use with a rugged "built for touch" design. Its stylish, thin and modern look is coupled with a retail-focused feature set and is an attractive solution for commercial touch monitor needs. It is well suited for high use public venues where point-of-sale, point-of-information, point-of-service, shelf-level and countertop interactive digital signage and loyalty systems are found.
The 1717L with AccuTouch five-wire resistive technology is widely used in retail and hospitality environments based on its proven ability to survive splashing liquids, food and grease.
The 1717L touch monitor is environmentally friendly, lightweight and uses less power with state-of-the-art LED backlights in the display panel.
- Sleek and thin design with "Built for Touch" reliability for public use 24/7
- Flexible and space-saving
- Energy savings using LED technology
- Removable base and mounting options including VESA, wall and pole-mounting for installation flexibility and capped through-mount holes on base for table-top security
- Zero-bezel touchscreen for a smooth, easy-to-clean surface
- Cable management for a clean look
- USB and RS232 serial connections
|Productbeschrijving||Elo Desktop Touchmonitors 1717L AccuTouch - LED-monitor - 17"|
|Type apparaat||LCD-monitor met LED-achtergrondverlichting - 17" - aanraakscherm|
|Native resolutie||1280 x 1024 bij 75 Hz|
|Responstijd||5 ms (tr - tf)|
|Kleurondersteuning||16,7 miljoen kleuren|
|Afmetingen (BxDxH) - met standaard||39.2 cm x 21.5 cm x 36.1 cm|
|Conformiteitsnormen||UL, VCCI, C-Tick, BSMI, cUL, CB, CCC, IC, FCC, RoHS, KCC, WEEE, S Mark, China RoHS|
|Garantie van de fabrikant||3 jaar garantie|