This high speed serial interface enables fast data transfer from external peripherals such as external hard disks, digital cameras and video cameras. Twice the transfer rate of IEEE-1394a cards, it features two external ports and one internal header. IEEE-1394b is one of the fastest serial interface standards ever developed which makes it great for use with high-speed or bandwidth-intensive multimedia peripherals such as digital video cameras, audio, streaming and graphics.
The HP IEEE-1394b FireWire 800 PCIe card is backward compatible to allow your IEEE-1394a devices to operate under the IEEE-1394b port with the use of a 1394a-to-1394b adapter cable.
The PCIe card features two external IEEE-1394b ports located on the PCIe card bracket and one internal port header located on the PCIe card to connect to front panel 1394a port on HP Workstations.
- IEEE-1394b protocol reduces delays in arbitration and signal distortion, and increases throughput
- Extending the cabling distance between devices up to 100 meters
- Hot-swappable - devices can be added and removed while the bus is active
- Backwards compatible with adapter cables allowing IEEE-1394a devices to operate
- Isochronous data delivery: no dropped frames - IEEE-1394b supports real-time data delivery
- Flexible - up to 63 devices can be connected on a single bus
|Productbeschrijving||HP - FireWire-adapter - 3 poorten|
|Interface (Bus) Type||PCI Express|
|Aantal poorten||3 poorten|
|Protocol voor gegevenskoppeling||FireWire 800|
|Systeemvereisten||Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Windows Vista|
|Ontworpen voor||Workstation xw9400, Z220, Z230, z400, Z420, Z620, z800, Z820; Workstation z600|